Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g roasted salted peanuts
- 20 g fresh ginger, peeled and cut into thin slices (2 mm)
- 100 g hoisin sauce
- 1300 g water
- 200 g jasmine rice
- 1 ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 200 g broccoli, broken into small florets
- olive oil, for frying
- 500 g pork mince
- 1 - 2 tsp sambal oelek
- ¼ Chinese cabbage (wombok) (approx. 100 g), cut into thin strips (5 mm)
- 1 carrot (approx 150 g), cut into julienne slices (2 mm)
- cucumber (approx. 200 g), cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, finely chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, finely chopped
- per 1 portion
- 2522.3 kJ / 600.6 kcal
- 35.1 g
- 52.4 g
- 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.1 g
- 8.7 g
- 1664.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Soutzoukakia ("little sausages") with rice
Ayam golek (coconut roasted spiced chicken)
Ayam kapitan (chicken curry)
Ayam masak merah (spicy tomato chicken)