Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Moroccan chicken and cauliflower cous cous
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g almonds
- 5 - 6 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stems
- 1 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 - 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp paprika
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- 600 g chicken thighs, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 500 g cauliflower, broken into florets
- 20 g butter
- 500 g water
- 5 - 8 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- ½ - 1 lemon, juice only, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1718.9 kJ / 409.3 kcal
- 34.4 g
- 7.7 g
- 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.4 g
- 5.2 g
- 605.9 mg