Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g brown onion, cut into wedges (3-4 cm)
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g beef mince
- 50 g tomato paste
- 70 g water
- 20 - 30 g taco seasoning (see Tips)
- 10 - 12 taco shells
- iceberg lettuce, finely shredded, to serve
- 2 tomatoes, cut into cubes, to serve
- sour cream, to serve
- limes, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 3344.8 kJ / 796.4 kcal
- 44.1 g
- 26.9 g
- 55.8 g
- 6.8 g