Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Zingy avocado and lime dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 jalapeño chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
- 30 g fresh coriander (approx. 1 bunch), leaves only
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 cos lettuce leaves (approx. 80 g)
- 1 lime, zested (no white pith) and juiced
- 1 avocado (ripe), flesh only
- 70 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- ½ tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 643.9 kJ / 153.3 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 1.2 g
- 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.9 g
- 3.2 g
- 332.2 mg