Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tex-Mex tortillas with shredded pork and black beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil
- 600 g pork, boneless, cut into cubes (6 cm x 4 cm)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 150 g brown onion, cut into wedges
- 200 g ripe tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 20 - 30 g pickled jalapeño chillies or 1-2 fresh chillies, deseeded and cut into slices
- 120 g red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 120 g green capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 250 g canned black beans, drained (250 g is drained weight)
- 30 g tomato paste
- 100 g water
- ½ tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tip)
- 2 avocados, flesh only
- 6 corn tortillas
- 100 g sour cream
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- per 1 portion
- 2149.2 kJ / 511.7 kcal
- 32.1 g
- 38.1 g
- 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.8 g
- 10.5 g
- 799.4 mg