Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peanut butter and chocolate custard (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g dark chocolate (50% cacao), broken into small pieces
- 40 - 50 g raw sugar, to taste
- 15 g cornflour (see Tips)
- 500 g milk
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 70 g natural smooth peanut butter
- peanut brittle, to serve (optional - see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1104 kJ / 262.9 kcal
- 8.8 g
- 25.6 g
- 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.2 g
- 1 g
- 131.3 mg