Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn and pork pops with turmeric lime sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Prawn and pork pops
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 500 g pork mince
- 15 g panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 10 raw prawns (small), peeled and deveined (see Tips)
Turmeric lime sauce
- 2 limes, zested (no white pith) and juiced
- 40 g roasted salted cashews
- 20 g fresh turmeric, peeled
- 2 fresh Kaffir lime leaves, stalks removed and leaves torn into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 - 3 tsp fish sauce
- 20 g palm sugar, shaved
- 1 fresh long green chilli, trimmed, cut into halves and deseeded if preferred
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- per 1 portion
- 1460.7 kJ / 347.8 kcal
- 30.8 g
- 10.5 g
- 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.7 g
- 3.5 g
- 1064.3 mg