Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Korean barbecue pork with rice salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Korean barbecue sauce and pork
- 80 g water
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed, cut into halves and deseeded if preferred
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 40 g soy sauce
- 50 g rice wine vinegar
- 60 g soft brown sugar
- 350 - 400 g pork fillet, trimmed (see Tips)
- 100 g white cabbage, cut into pieces (5 cm)
- 1 - 2 bunches Asian greens (approx. 200 g), stems and leaves separated
- 250 g jasmine rice
- 900 g water
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ground black pepper, to season
- 130 g fresh bean sprouts
- 1 red capsicum, cut into matchsticks
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- 1 - 2 tsp black sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 1966.8 kJ / 468.3 kcal
- 35.8 g
- 66.3 g
- 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.3 g
- 4.9 g
- 1464.7 mg