Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g brown onion, cut into rings (1 cm)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 550 g water
- 200 g alcoholic apple cider
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 800 g boneless pork shoulder, cut into 5 pieces
- 500 g barbecue sauce (see Tips)
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 burger buns
- 12 iceberg lettuce leaves
- tomato ketchup, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2071.4 kJ / 493.2 kcal
- 39.4 g
- 67.5 g
- 7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.8 g
- 4.4 g
- 1424.5 mg