Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm), plus extra shaved to serve (optional)
- 60 g vintage cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 150 g dried macaroni pasta
- 240 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g butter, cut into pieces
- 40 g plain flour
- 250 g milk of choice
- pinch sea salt, to taste (optional)
- pinch ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1391.5 kJ / 331.3 kcal
- 15.6 g
- 30.4 g
- 15.7 g
- 37.1 mg
- 2.6 g