Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed ginger pudding
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g vegan butter, for greasing (see Tips)
- 2 pieces stem ginger (approx. 20 g)
- 150 g pitted dates
- 2600 g filtered water
- 80 g coconut sugar
- 150 g wholemeal plain flour
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 180 g plant-based milk of choice
- 3 tsp apple cider vinegar
- cream or custard, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2101.8 kJ / 500.4 kcal
- 6.8 g
- 76 g
- 18 g
- 9 g