Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 500 g filtered water, plus an extra 1-2 tablspoons
- 300 g green beans or a mix of green and yellow beans, trimmed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining - see Tip)
- 1 - 2 tbsp tahini, to taste
- ½ lemon, juice only
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 5757.2 kJ / 1370.8 kcal
- 54.6 g
- 97.9 g
- 73.3 g
- 46.8 g