Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Zucchini fritters (Toddlers and beyond)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 zucchinis (approx. 450 g)
- 180 g sweet potato, peeled
- ½ red onion
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 80 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- olive oil, for shallow frying
- avocado, mashed, to serve (optional)
- Greek-style natural yoghurt, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1010.7 kJ / 240.6 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 16.1 g
- 15.4 g
- 4.3 g