Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roast lamb and vegetable purée (6-9 months)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 190 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into slices (1 cm)
- 2 raw baby beetroots, peeled and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into quarters
- 200 g lamb tenderloin
- 500 g filtered water, plus extra if needed
- 100 g frozen peas or fresh
- 2 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled and cut into pieces (5 mm)
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 3290.4 kJ / 783.4 kcal
- 56.7 g
- 61.9 g
- 29.6 g
- 25.2 g