Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Herbed chicken hors d'oeuvres
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme or fresh mixed herbs, leaves only
- 1 - 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1 brown onion (appox. 150 g), cut into halves
- 500 g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into cubes (3 cm), chilled or semi-frozen
- 90 g feta cheese, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 60 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 213.1 kJ / 50.7 kcal
- 6.8 g
- 2.2 g
- 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.8 g
- 0.3 g
- 96.4 mg