Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Banana coconut custard (6-9 months)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 pitted Medjool dates (approx. 50 g)
- 30 g desiccated coconut (see Tips)
- 200 g banana, cut into pieces
- 250 g milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 ½ tbsp arrowroot flour (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra for sprinkling (optional)
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 4027.3 kJ / 958.9 kcal
- 25.2 g
- 114.8 g
- 42 g
- 17.4 g