Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 250 g preserved lupini beans, drained and skins removed (see Tips)
- 20 g lemon juice (see Tips)
- 20 g nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 380 g filtered water
- 2 tsp agar agar (see Tips)
- 30 g gluten free cornflour
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 3266.8 kJ / 777.8 kcal
- 42.5 g
- 71.8 g
- 31.8 g
- 28.5 g