Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g basmati rice
- 1000 g water
- 160 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 6 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 tsp harissa (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 150 g tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 10 sprigs fresh coriander, roughly chopped, plus 5 extra sprigs for garnishing
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded and cut into pieces (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 600 g fresh boneless, skinless salmon fillets, cut into bite-size pieces (see Tips)
- 2 dried limes, pierced with a knife (see Tips)
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 4 cardamom pods
- 4 whole cloves
- 15 g pine nuts, toasted for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1818.4 kJ / 433 kcal
- 25.8 g
- 36.9 g
- 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.8 g
- 0 g
- 433 mg