Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp flaxmeal (see Tips)
- 230 g filtered water, plus an extra 3 tbsp
- 150 g dried figs, cut into pieces
- 50 g dried apricots, cut into pieces
- 100 g walnuts
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- extra virgin olive oil, for greasing
- 340 g wholemeal spelt flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 925 kJ / 220.2 kcal
- 7.8 g
- 26.7 g
- 8.2 g
- 5.6 g