Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon olive oil salted macadamia biscuits
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g roasted salted macadamia nuts
- 100 g Rapadura sugar
- ½ - 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 120 g extra virgin olive oil
- 170 g unbleached white spelt flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- per 1 portion
- 464.1 kJ / 110.5 kcal
- 1.6 g
- 8.2 g
- 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.2 g
- 0.8 g
- 40.4 mg