Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fennel, date and nut bread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 55 g macadamia oil (see Tips)
- 400 g raw almonds
- 100 g pumpkin seeds
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- 60 g sesame seeds
- 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp caster sugar (optional)
- oil, for greasing
- 120 g pitted Medjool dates
- 70 g dried figs, cut into halves
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- slivered almonds (optional), for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2332 kJ / 555 kcal
- 19.2 g
- 17.2 g
- 45 g
- 7.7 g