Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free fruit and nut loaf
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g polenta, plus extra for dusting
- 150 g pecans
- 120 g millet flour
- 70 g gluten free flour mix (see Tips)
- 60 g buckwheat flour, plus extra for dusting (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- ½ tsp salt
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 120 g pitted dates, cut into halves
- 100 g dried figs, cut into halves
- 50 g dried apricots, cut into quarters
- 330 g buttermilk
- 1 tbsp honey
- butter, to serve (optional)
- per 1 slice
- 1130.2 kJ / 269.1 kcal
- 5.3 g
- 36 g
- 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.3 g
- 4.5 g
- 208.8 mg