Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gwinganna polenta with vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 150 g sweet potato, cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 zucchini, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- ½ red capsicum, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 6 sprigs mixed fresh herbs of choice, leaves only
- 100 g puy lentils, cooked (see Tips)
- 40 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Pumpkin and tomato sauce
- 200 g pumpkin, peeled and diced (approx. 1 cm)
- 1 tomato, large and ripe, cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 1000 g water
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 200 g polenta
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- per 1 portion
- 1591.7 kJ / 380.4 kcal
- 9 g
- 54.2 g
- 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.4 g
- 7.6 g
- 64.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)