Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 50 g shelled walnuts
- 30 g fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 100 g olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Slow cooked beans
- 20 g olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, cut into halves
- 200 g brown onion, cut into wedges (1 cm)
- 120 g carrots, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g celery, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g dried navy beans (dried weight), soaked overnight, then drained (see Tips)
- 200 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 400 g tomato passata
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- crusty bread, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 3294.3 kJ / 784.4 kcal
- 25.7 g
- 59.4 g
- 442.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.2 g
- 19.1 g
- 1915 mg