Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Satay noodle salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g rice vermicelli noodles
- boiling water, for soaking
- 2 carrots (approx. 170 g), cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 300 g red cabbage, cut into thin slices
- 200 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 50 g bean sprouts
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and cut into thin slices
- 15 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 45 g tamari
- 40 g apple cider vinegar
- 40 g sesame oil
- 3 tsp honey
- 3 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into pieces
- 40 g tamari
- 15 g apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into pieces
- 20 g piece fresh turmeric, peeled and cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 1 fresh red chilli, trimmed, cut into halves and deseeded if preferred
- 60 g coconut flakes, toasted
- 2 tsp honey
- 125 g almond butter
- 50 g coconut water
- per 1 portion
- 1448.5 kJ / 344.8 kcal
- 11.2 g
- 12.5 g
- 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.9 g
- 9.5 g
- 799.4 mg