Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Hoisin tofu with brown rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 - 400 g firm tofu, pressed and cut into squares (5 cm)
- 80 g hoisin sauce (gluten free)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 250 g brown rice
- 1000 g filtered water
- 190 g broccolini, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 250 g fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 150 g snow peas, cut into halves
- tamari, to serve (optional - see Tips)
- sesame seeds, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1989 kJ / 473.6 kcal
- 22 g
- 56.5 g
- 14.6 g
- 10.8 g