Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Millet cashew stir-fry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ tbsp tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp gluten free cornflour
- 1 lime (zest of half a lime, juice of whole lime)
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 150 g fresh bean sprouts
- 200 g millet, rinsed and drained
- 380 g filtered water
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 2 fresh long red chilli, trimmed and cut into halves, deseeded if preferred
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 ½ cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 120 g carrot, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 120 g cabbage, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g cashews
- 1 red onion (approx. 120 g), cut into thin slices
- 2 capsicums, cut into thin slices
- 227 g canned water chestnuts, cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 2178.9 kJ / 518.8 kcal
- 15.2 g
- 62.8 g
- 20.4 g
- 13.5 g