Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta with fennel and tomato sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 400 g fennel bulb, trimmed and cut in slices (2-3 cm)
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 60 g brown onion, cut into halves, then cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 20 g tomato paste
- 1100 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- ½ tsp balsamic glaze
- 30 g pine nuts
- 300 g dried penne pasta
- 125 g bocconcini, drained and cut into halves
- per 1 portion
- 2078.6 kJ / 494.9 kcal
- 18.5 g
- 60.5 g
- 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.2 g
- 6.5 g
- 9.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Grilled mushrooms with avocado and parsley dressing
Grilled tofu steaks with Asian mushrooms
Lemongrass and lime glazed vegetable wraps