Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Polish vegetable salad (Insalata Russa)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g carrots, peeled and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 200 g parsnip, peeled and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 100 g celeriac, peeled and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 430 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (4-4.5 cm)
- 500 g water
- 4 eggs
- 70 g leek, white part only, cut into slices (1.5 cm)
- 250 g dill cucumbers, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 180 g apple, cut into quarters and core removed
- 220 g frozen green peas, thawed (optional)
- 280 - 300 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, finely chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1292 kJ / 308 kcal
- 8 g
- 31 g
- 15 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.3 g
- 7 g
- 520.8 mg
Earl Grey and whisky glaze
Quark and herb spread
Avo and egg spread
Crunchy carrot salad
Pierogi (Cheese dumplings)
Poppy seed torte
'Eat the rainbow' breakfast bowl
Porcini pepperleaf paté (Andrew Fielke)