Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g carrots, peeled and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 200 g parsnip, peeled and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 100 g celeriac, peeled and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 430 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (4-4.5 cm)
- 500 g water
- 4 eggs
- 70 g leek, white part only, cut into slices (1.5 cm)
- 250 g dill cucumbers, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 180 g apple, cut into quarters and core removed
- 220 g frozen green peas, thawed (optional)
- 280 - 300 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, finely chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1292 kJ / 308 kcal
- 8 g
- 31 g
- 15 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.3 g
- 7 g
- 520.8 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Pork gyoza with soy dipping sauce
Prawn balls with pickled vegetables
Cypriot grain salad
Samosa with fresh tomato chutney