Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g puff pastry (approx. 2 sheets - see Tip)
- 50 g mozzarella cheese, cut into pieces
- 100 g tasty cheese, cut into pieces
- 10 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 600 g fresh mushrooms of choice; 400 g cut into quarters and 200 g cut into slices
- 1 tsp salt
- 30 g Port (fortified wine)
- 4 eggs
- per 1 portion
- 1454.7 kJ / 346.4 kcal
- 15.8 g
- 14.8 g
- 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.9 g
- 3 g
- 685.8 mg