Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chilli chicken with corn and avocado cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 avocados (approx. 250 g), flesh only
- 100 g sour cream
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 50 g salted butter, softened
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 - 3 fresh long green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves (to taste)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 200 g canned chopped tomatoes
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 sweet corn cobs, husks removed and cobs cut into halves (approx. 4 cm)
- 500 g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into short strips (1 cm thickness)
- 4 tortillas, warmed (optional - see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 3053.3 kJ / 727 kcal
- 37.8 g
- 37.2 g
- 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 16.8 g
- 10.8 g
- 911.7 mg