Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 - 40 g chilli powder
- 1 ¼ tbsp garlic powder
- 1 ¼ tbsp onion powder
- 1 ¼ tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp dried chilli flakes, (optional - see Tips)
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns (optional - see Tips)
- 2 - 3 ripe tomatoes (approx. 250 g), cut into quarters
- 1 jalapeño chilli, trimmed and cut into halves (optional)
- ¼ red onion (approx. 80 g)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
Turkey salad bowl
- olive oil, for frying
- 500 g turkey mince
- 200 g canned sweet corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 400 g canned black beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 40 g cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 avocado, flesh only, cut into thin slices
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2088 kJ / 497 kcal
- 30.4 g
- 25.4 g
- 29.4 g