Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cajun chicken schnitzel and slaw
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp onion salt
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 carrot (approx. 80 g), cut into pieces
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 15 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stalks only, cut into halves
- 250 g cabbage, cut into pieces
- 80 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 100 g panko breadcrumbs
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 80 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 chicken breasts
- oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 1672.7 kJ / 398.3 kcal
- 35.8 g
- 29 g
- 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.8 g
- 5.1 g
- 848.2 mg