Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free chicken and leek pies
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g water
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 500 g leeks ; green part cut into pieces and white part cut into rounds (1 cm) and reserved
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ tsp black peppercorns
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 700 g skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 60 g salted butter
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 30 g gluten free cornflour
- 50 g cheddar cheese (mature)
- 400 g gluten free flour mix (see Tips)
- 200 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 40 g wholegrain mustard (gluten free)
- 3 tbsp water
- arrowroot flour, for dusting
- 1 egg yolk
- per 1 portion
- 3933.5 kJ / 936.5 kcal
- 32.5 g
- 62.7 g
- 60.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 35.4 g
- 7.4 g
- 1330.7 mg