Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Shepherd's pie with butter bean mash
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 600 g water
- 250 g lamb, cut into cubes
- 4 tsp dried oregano
- 80 g olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 60 g tomato passata
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 800 g canned butter beans, (2 cans), rinsed and drained
- per 1 portion
- 5373.2 kJ / 1284.2 kcal
- 57.4 g
- 97.8 g
- 75.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 21.3 g
- 24.3 g
- 641.3 mg