Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pear and burghul salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g fine burghul (see Tips)
- 80 g sultanas
- 250 g boiling water
- 200 g red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 pears (approx. 150 g - see Tips)
- 5 black peppercorns
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 star anise
- salt, to season
- 30 g grapeseed oil
- ½ tsp French mustard
- ground black pepper, to season
- 100 g radicchio, leaves separated
- 100 g pecans, roasted and roughly chopped (see Tips)
- 200 g Gorgonzola cheese, cut into pieces (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 3521.3 kJ / 838.4 kcal
- 18.7 g
- 89.3 g
- 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.7 g
- 11 g
- 1857.9 mg