Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rhubarb and blackberry breakfast tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g cold water
- 200 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 1 blood orange, zest only, no white pith (see Tips)
- 1 pinch salt
- 90 g unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 150 g raw almonds (see Tips)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 120 g raw sugar
- 350 g rhubarb, trimmed, woody stalks peeled and cut into slices (5 mm)
- 100 g blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Blood orange yoghurt
- 150 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1 blood orange, juice only (see Tips)
- per 1 portions
- 1715.1 kJ / 408.4 kcal
- 10.4 g
- 41.4 g
- 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.5 g
- 4.5 g
- 58.9 mg