Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh chives
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, fronds only
- 30 g brown onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g salted butter
- 50 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 20 g lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pickled capers, drained (optional)
- 2 fresh boneless, skinless salmon fillets (approx. 150 g each), cut into pieces (approx. 5 cm)
- 150 g smoked salmon, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten, for glazing
- per 1 portion
- 3378.8 kJ / 804.5 kcal
- 36.1 g
- 29.5 g
- 60.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 32.5 g
- 3.5 g
- 937.8 mg