Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Florentine potato cakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 sweet potato (approx. 300 g), cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 potato (approx. 150 g), cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 400 g water
- 5 whole eggs
- 400 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- salt, to season
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil, for frying
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- per 1 portion
- 1256 kJ / 299.1 kcal
- 13.3 g
- 20 g
- 17 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.2 g
- 7.3 g
- 1346.1 mg