Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Brussels sprouts pasta with hazelnut dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g Brussels sprouts (see Tips)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g toasted hazelnuts, skinned
- 20 g sherry vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 ¼ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 100 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 1000 g boiling water
- 350 g short dried pasta of choice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 3476.4 kJ / 827.7 kcal
- 24.1 g
- 64.2 g
- 50.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.1 g
- 11.5 g
- 1340.6 mg