Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sautéed mushrooms and zucchini with prosciutto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 100 g prosciutto, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 300 g zucchini, cut into halves lengthways, then cut into pieces (1.5 cm)
- 500 g fresh button mushrooms, cut into halves
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portions
- 753 kJ / 179.3 kcal
- 11.5 g
- 1.6 g
- 13 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 3.1 g
- 717.8 mg