Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed and cut into halves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1100 g filtered water
- 20 g shiro (white) miso paste
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice powder
- 2 star anise
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 150 g frozen edamame beans
- 100 g Chinese broccoli, cut into thin strips
- 1 carrot, cut into thin slices
- 100 g fresh enoki mushrooms
- 1 bunch bok choy, cut into thin strips
- 180 g dried ramen noodle (see Tips)
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices, for garnishing
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds, to serve
- 2 limes, cut into wedges to serve
- per 1 portion
- 924.8 kJ / 220.2 kcal
- 10 g
- 18.1 g
- 9.6 g
- 8.8 g