Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate mint thins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 85 g spelt grain, or whole wheat grain
- 110 g raw sugar
- 250 g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 85 g cocoa powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 180 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 260 g icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 25 g evaporated milk
- ¼ tsp peppermint oil (food grade)
- 1000 g dark chocolate chips
- 3 - 5 drops peppermint oil (food grade), to taste (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 921 kJ / 219 kcal
- 2.5 g
- 26 g
- 12 g
- 1.3 g