Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed and cut into halves, to taste
- 20 g peanut oil
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 carrot, cut into small cubes (5 mm - see Tips)
- 2 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 nori sheet, broken into pieces
- 1000 g boiling water
- 280 g dried quick-cooking noodles, broken into pieces (see Tips)
- 50 g snow peas, trimmed and cut into pieces (approx. 1 cm)
- 20 g oyster sauce
- 20 g soy sauce
- per 1 portion
- 1692.6 kJ / 403 kcal
- 8.6 g
- 45.1 g
- 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.3 g
- 8.7 g
- 1257.5 mg