Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 220 g lukewarm water
- 1 tsp sugar or malt powder (optional)
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 g baker's flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 50 g bocconcini, torn into halves
- 50 g sliced ham, cut into strips
- 2 sprigs fresh basil leaves, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2127.4 kJ / 506.5 kcal
- 17.8 g
- 76.4 g
- 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.5 g
- 4.6 g
- 749.9 mg