Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Ginger beef marinade
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 g fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- ½ - 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded if preferred and cut into halves
- 200 g beef rump steak, cut into thin strips (approx. 3 x 0.5 cm)
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 15 g honey
- 70 g teriyaki sauce
- 20 g sesame oil
- 20 g sake
- 15 g lime juice
- 180 g short-grain white rice
- 1000 g water
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
Ginger beef and sugar snap peas
- 10 g sesame oil
- 250 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 6 spring onions/shallots, cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3270.9 kJ / 778.8 kcal
- 36.1 g
- 107.4 g
- 20.1 g