Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mocha and hazelnut ice cream with toasted marshmallows
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g hazelnuts, without skin
- 200 g dark chocolate melts
- 600 g full cream milk
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 180 g white sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 40 - 60 g strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 50 g marshmallows, assorted sizes (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2055.9 kJ / 489.5 kcal
- 8.2 g
- 49 g
- 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 13.4 g
- 1.6 g
- 64.2 mg