Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chorizo and bean winter warmer
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g dried black-eyed beans (see Tips)
- boiling water, for soaking
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 20 g oil
- 250 g chorizo, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 5 potatoes (approx. 350 g), cut into cubes (3-4 cm)
- 400 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 300 g water
- 300 g cabbage, shredded
- 1 lime, juice only
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- crusty bread, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2325.3 kJ / 553.6 kcal
- 28.4 g
- 56.4 g
- 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.1 g
- 12.5 g
- 1542.8 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Poached egg pots with smoked salmon and avocado salsa
Maria Stuart's Caramelised leek and feta tart (TM6)
Pancetta and asparagus galettes
Stuffed jacket potatoes (two ways)