Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin and pomegranate quinoa salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces (2 x 5 cm)
- 1 - 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 - 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 700 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 200 g quinoa
- 30 g raw almonds
- 30 g cashews
- 40 g avocado oil
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 20 g lemon juice
- 50 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 pomegranate, arils only (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2505 kJ / 607 kcal
- 13.9 g
- 52 g
- 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.3 g
- 14.1 g
- 579.5 mg