Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil
- 600 g beef fillet steak, cut into strips (1 cm x 4 cm)
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g brown onion, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 g fresh mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 30 g water
- 10 g gluten free cornflour
- ½ tsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp English mustard or other strong mustard e.g. Dijon
- 200 g cream
- 50 g pickled gherkins, cut into strips (optional)
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1871 kJ / 449 kcal
- 36 g
- 6 g
- 31 g
- 76 mg
- 1.9 g